Well, looky looky, we’ve got ourselves a good ol’ bar crawl.
That’s right, folks, we (the lunatics of Terroir Wine Bar) have cooked up a new venture for this year’s Summer of Riesling and brought along some of our Riesling-loving friends. Get in on the action and all-hail the greatest wine grape known to man.
How the Crawl Works
Start Date: July 7th——Finish Date: August 7th
- Slip on a pair of your favorite shoes
- Walk, bus, train, fly or crawl to participating locations
- Order a glass of the Riesling listed for that venue and get a stamp in your trusty passport
- Thank the earth for offering up such liquid bounty
- Move on to the next location
- Repeat praises of the grape & kiss your neighbor
Passports are available at the participating wine bars. The winner who completes the most stops and answers our two Riesling-related questions will receive:
A most enlightening, Riesling-focused tasting dinner at Hearth Restaurant for six people
- Participating Bars (click on them for websites):
- Bar Boulud
- Bar Veloce
- Bin No 220
- Blue Ribbon Downing Street Bar
- Blue Ribbon Brooklyn
- Colicchio & Sons Tap Room
- Counting Room
- Huckleberry Bar
- Tangled Vine
- Terroir E.Vil
- Terroir | Tribeca
Everyone loves a good bar crawl. So bring grandma and the kids. Call up your enemies and bury the hatchet over some hypnotic citrus notes and bracing acidity. It’s Riesling, people, and it will cure all woes. Rheumatoid Arthritis? Riesling. A broken heart? Riesling.
Get some, my friends. A whole new world awaits you. See you on the streets.